Friday, April 10, 2015

Voyage of a Lifetime

If money were no object, I would have the adventure of a lifetime. I still remember now when I thought the earth was flat, having edges and corners. Although, I soon learned that it is round, and if you end up going one way for a long enough time, then you would return to the same place. That is an adventure I would want to take. I would follow the equator line from one location, circle the world and return to the same place. For this adventure, I would need a trailer car, an RV, in which I would live in and drive through land. I would also need a huge yacht, which could be towed by the RV. The yacht must be big and strong enough to be able to carry the RV when crossing oceans. My starting point would probably be somewhere in South America, since it is the closest place to my current location. No matter if I have to cross a desert, a dangerous forest or an overpopulated city, I would do it. Also with some basic hunting gear, I would hunt animals such as deer and birds, catch whatever fish I could find, and barbeque them. I would stock up enough food in South America that would be enough to get me across the ocean to Africa. Even if my food runs out, I can simply fish during the voyage. Entering forests and wild areas that I go through in Africa, I would record everything I see. Through the Indian Ocean I would cross through southern Asia, and return to the Pacific Coast where I would soon return to South America. This is a trip I would brag about.

7 comments:

  1. I believe that the journey will be exciting because you will have the opportunity to travel through several regions of different continents. However, I see one major flaw in your plan. In case you forgot, Africa has this disease called Ebola. Once you get Ebola, we will never see you in America again. So, this is technically a suicide journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second I read the word barbecue; I began to salivate and immediately begged my father to start a barbecue. You are extremely creative and managed to think outside of the box on this blog post. The title seemed intriguing to me, and I did not regret taking the time to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this post Davit! I loved how you mixed different cultural aspects. For example, the RV and the yacht are more Americanized automobiles but when you mentioned the barbecue, it truly brought out the Armenian side to this post. This post was very creative and your voyage was definitely a journey I would want to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Davit! I enjoyed reading your blog post and getting a peek at what goes on through your head and your ideal "once in a lifetime" experience. The part regarding the 'flat Earth' made me smile. If you ever do go on this trip, please do not forget to invite me so I tag along !(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This trip really is something to brag about. An adventure such as this one is unheard of and very unique. I can only imagine how many different people, cultures, animals, environments, and conditions you would experience when traveling the full 360 degrees. It would be exciting to be able to interact with so many people from different lands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such an interesting and intriguing post to read. I have never thought of walking the earth in a circle in that way. It actually makes me want t consider having a trip like the one you have planned for yourself. I hope one day you actually get your trip of a life time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was much different than any other post I have read. You have described your trip around the world in great detail. I loved this idea of traveling around the world. It is definitely a trip of a lifetime. This trip is something you should be bragging about, because who would not want to travel around the world? Great job, Davit!

    ReplyDelete